So you guys, who knows Mr & Mrs Green?
Mr & Mrs Green is an online shop for sustainable, fairly produced and comfortable business and casual clothing. The product range includes shirts, blouses, tops, pullovers, dresses, trousers, belts, shoes, accessories and basics from selected brand manufacturers who stand for ecologically clean materials and sustainable trade. They look for seals of quality such as IVN Best, GOTS or Naturland, standards such as Fairtrade or regional production. Doesn’t that sound terrific?
Well, anyway, Mr & Mrs Green contacted me to see whether we can organize something together. And here we go, here comes the lottery :-))
2 Bleed Shirts! A blue one for the ladies and a black one for the guys.
Wonderful shirts, aren’t they? Great quality!! I am a Bleed-Fan. And you guys hopefully soon as well 🙂
🙂 Each Alldaysaregreen-Facebook-Fan can easily participate via Facebook. Just become Fan of Mr & Mrs Green AND Alldaysaregreen, like the lottery post and comment how many sustainable produced clothes you got in your closet!
The Facebook lottery starts on June 27th, and ends on July 1st, 2016. 2 Bleed Shirts will be raffled.
- Participation takes place via a Like and a comment about the lottery post. (Facebook). More comments will be assessed as one single participation.
- Comments that violate the Facebook guidelines, german legislative or Copyright, will be removed and excluded from the participation of the lottery.
- Participate can persons from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- The winners will be randomly identified within 3 days after lottery end.
- The winners will be informed via Facebook comment function. Each winner needs to contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days or via sending a private message to the Alldaysaregreen-Facebook site – sending the private adress details. If a winner doesn’t contact alldaysaregreen within this period, a new winner will be identified.
- All Facebook names of the participants will be registered and saved for the identification of the winners. All details will be deleted within 30 days after the end of the lottery. Adress details will be identified of the winners only and only be used for the shipment of the lottery prize. No data will be given to 3rd parties. The participants are entitled to legal right to information, right to change and right to disclaimer.
- Disclaimer: This lottery is not related to Facebook. Underaged persons are excluded from the participation.
- The jurisdiction of court is excluded.